Suction and discharge pipes are mainly used for low pressure and oil suction pipelines. They are generally used in connection with flanges and are classified into heavy and light.
First, the basic knowledge of the hose
1. Implementation standard: SAE100 R4
2. Common specifications: 19mm-102mm
3. Hose structure:
Inner rubber: oil resistant synthetic rubber (black NBR conductive rubber)
Reinforcement layer: 2 layers of fiber reinforced layer with a spiral wire
Outer layer: weather resistant synthetic rubber (black CR conductive rubber, wear resistant, oxidation resistant, oil resistant, weather resistant)
4. Continuous operating temperature range: -40°F/212°F (-40°C/100°C)
Maximum operating temperature: 257°F (+125°C)
Maximum air temperature: 175°F (80°C)
Note: Operating temperatures above 212°F (+100°C) may cause damage to the product.
5. Appearance: corrugated surface and plane
6. Color: Regular black can be customized according to the requirements of other colors
7. Application: Suitable for petroleum products with petroleum content up to 50%, petroleum-based hydraulic oil, water and ethylene glycol, flame retardant hydraulic oil, lubricating oil, crude oil, fuel oil and water.
8. Bending radius: generally 6 to 8 times the inner diameter of the hose
Second, heavy duty VS light
1. Flange heavy-duty suction pipe is used for pumping and discharging gasoline, kerosene, diesel, crude oil and other mineral oils. It has dual use performance under positive pressure or negative pressure. The pipe body has small solid deformation, good compression stability and good tensile strength. The rubber layer has good oil resistance. The applicable working pressure is 0.8~1.2MPa, and the inner diameter of the hose is 102~305mm.
2. Flange type light-duty oil-absorbing hose, we use PET film with excellent penetration resistance and nylon canvas as the skeleton material. It does not need rubber mixing, sheeting, vulcanization, etc., and the traditional process is produced by assembly process. The product has the characteristics of light weight, soft pipe body, small bending and small liquid resistance and good liquid resistance. Withstand normal working pressure of 1.0MPa, work, medium is petroleum and petroleum based products.
Third, common problems
1. What is the difference between a low pressure oil pipe and a high pressure oil pipe?
The main difference between the low-pressure oil pipe and the high-pressure oil pipe is literal. It can withstand the pressure level of the fluid. The low-pressure oil pipe is mainly used to suck back the oil end, and the high-pressure oil pipe is mainly used at the power output end.
A steel wire is woven or wound in the middle of the high pressure oil pipe to form a reinforcing layer. The low-pressure tubing pipe body is soft, and there are cloth or cord lines in the middle of the pipe body. In theory, the distinction between low pressure and high pressure hoses is based on the pressure rating of the hose design. However, the same products currently differ in standards in different industries.
2. How to store low pressure pipes?
(1) During storage, it is strictly forbidden to stack heavy objects on the pipe body and prevent external crushing and damage.
(2) The storage period should generally not exceed two years, and the principle of first-in-first-out should be implemented to prevent the quality of the hose from being affected due to storage for too long.
(3) Store as much as possible in a relaxed state. Generally, the hose with an inner diameter of 76 mm or less can be coiled and stored (but the inner diameter of the disc should be no less than 15 times the inner diameter of the hose)
(4) In order to prevent the pipe body from being deformed under pressure during storage, the stacking should not be too high, and the general height should not exceed 1.5m; and the hose is often required to “crack down” during storage, generally not less than quarterly. once.
(5) The storage room for storing hoses should be kept clean and ventilated. The relative temperature should be below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15~+40°C, and the hose should be protected from direct sunlight and rain and snow. Dip to prevent the hose from aging during storage.
(6) When storing low-pressure hoses, they should be placed according to different product specifications, and marked with signs, not mixed.
(7) When the low-pressure hose is stored, it should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents or other corrosive liquids or gases; and should be separated from the heat source by 1m.
3. How to repair the low pressure tubing flare?
First, the flared pipe can not be sawed off, and then the low pressure oil pipe head is heated to a dark red color, and then inserted into the cold water to soften it in time to prevent cracking. Flatten the cooled tubing head and put on the tubing union nut. Use a rivet copper tube tool to select a hole seat suitable for the outer diameter of the oil pipe, clamp the low pressure oil pipe, and make the oil pipe head exposed to the hole seat and 2-5 mm. Place the conical presser on the copper tube tool so that the conical head is aligned with the center of the nozzle, and a little oil is dripped on the conical head. The handle is rotated clockwise, and then retracted 1/4 turn after half-turning. This is done several times in succession until the nozzle is in close contact with the holder.
4. How to check the failure of the low pressure oil pipe?
You can take a drip method, directly connect a low-pressure oil pipe from the fuel tank to the oil inlet of the ECU cooling plate, and then start the engine. If the engine starts normally, the low-pressure oil pipe has air, mainly the pipe joint is not tightly sealed or The fuel pre-filter is blocked.
More recommended products: SAE100 R3, R6 hose, DIN EN854 1TE, 2TE, 3TE hose, air/water/oil pipe, etc.
Don't know if these questions will help you? For more product information, please contact: 15603181870 (WeChat Synchronization)