High-temperature steam hose, also known as rubber hose, this product is multi-layer rubber and metal, non-metallic reinforcing phase by a special composite process. Steam hose widely used, its performance is excellent, for cooling equipment cooling water, engine engine hot and cold water, food processing, especially dairy products factory hot water and saturated steam, can be resistant to dilute (low concentration) acid.
A hose color: black, red two kinds;
Hose characteristics: corrosion-resistant, high temperature, low temperature, light weight, small size, good flexibility.
three. Application Standard: EN 853 1SN - SAE 100 R1AT - ISO 1436-1 1SN / R1AT; EN 853 2SN - SAE 100 R2AT - ISO 1436-1 2SN / R2AT
According to the enhancement layer classification:
1. Fiber braided steam hose:
* Structure: Inside and outside the fiber braided steam hose are made of synthetic rubber with excellent heat resistance. The middle fiber reinforced layer has the characteristics of softness, lightness, good flexibility, no smell and high heat resistance.
* Uses: Suitable for conveying saturated steam or superheated water not higher than 150 ℃.
* Features: The adhesive layer has good heat resistance, burst pressure hose no less than 10 times the working pressure.
2. Steel wire braided steam hose:
* Application: It is used for conveying saturated steam or superheated water of 165 ℃ ~ 220 ℃. It is suitable for soft piping such as steam cleaner, steam hammer, flat vulcanizer and injection molding machine.
* Features: The inner and outer rubber layers are made of synthetic rubber with excellent heat resistance. The tube body is soft, lightweight, flexible, odor-free and heat resistant.
Such hose withhold without stripping plastic.
V. According to temperature classification
Type I: pure hoses and steam rubber hoses at operating temperatures below 120 ° C.
Ⅱ type: working temperature below 150 ℃ pure rubber hose and steam hose.
Ⅲ type: working temperature below 200 ℃ pure rubber hose and steam hose.
In addition, pure hoses and steam rubber hoses of each type can be further divided into two levels depending on the work environment:
Grade A: Pure hoses and steam rubber hoses used on locations where external surfaces can not be contaminated with oil and lubricants.
Class B: Pure Hose and Steam Rubber Hose for Exterior Surfaces that may be contaminated with fuels and lubricants.