1. Executive Standard: SAE J2064-2005
2. Scope of application: The product is used as a connecting hose in automotive air conditioning systems or other refrigeration systems.
3. Environmental standards: in line with EU environmental standards SGS environmental ROHS directive
4. Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 135 ° C
5. Applicable refrigerant: R134a
6. Structure of common air conditioning hose
7. Common specifications:
5/16”——3 in charge 13/32”——4 in charge 1/2”——5 in charge
8. The principle of the air conditioning tube
One system consists of a compressor, a condenser, and an evaporator. The three components are connected to each other.
①5/16" for use in liquid tubes, condensers - expansion valves - evaporator connecting tubes
②13/32” is the compressor exhaust pipe, connecting the compressor and the condenser
③1/2" for use in gaseous low pressure pipes for connection to evaporators and compressors
9. Advantages: It has good corrosion resistance and can effectively prevent refrigerant leakage.
10. Preliminary detection of pipeline leakage
the first method:
The first step: connect the buckled pipe and the refrigerant pipe, and then start stamping
The second step: charge to 40Bar, record the pressure gauge of the pressure gauge
Step 3: Put the whole pipeline and all the parts connected to the pressure gauge into the water to see if there is any leak in the other parts except the hose; if not, record the pressure representation again every 4-5 hours, and the first time Recorded data for comparison
The second method:
When the test pipeline is leaking, if it is found that the air leaks within 15cm from the crimping part of the joint, and there is no obvious leakage in other places, it can be initially determined as the crimping problem.
More vehicle hoses: SAE J30 series fuel pipe, SAE J20 series warm air pipe, fuel station pipe for gas station, CNG/LPG gas pipe for gas station, etc.
For more details, please contact: 15603181870 (WeChat sync)