On a hot summer day, we can't do without air conditioning, whether we are at home or traveling, especially when driving on the road in the hot sun. If the air conditioning does not work at this time, we can be described as sweating and suffering. How can this be avoided? There some overhaul tips advice for you.
First of all, we need to understand the common faults of automobile air conditioning system pipelines:
(1) The tube is bent and deformed to make the refrigerant flow difficult or completely blocked;
(2) There is damage or looseness at the pipe joint to cause leakage.
The above two faults may lead to insufficient or no cooling of the refrigeration system
Dismantling of automobile air-conditioning system pipeline
When disassembling the pipeline, pay attention to:
(1) When loosening, use two wrenches to avoid damage to the pipe;
(2) The removed pipe should be immediately sealed with a plug or cloth to avoid contamination inside the pipe.
The main contents of the maintenance of the refrigeration system pipeline are:
(1) Check for looseness and leakage at the pipe joints. If there is any looseness, tighten it. If there is leakage after tightening to the specified tightening torque, the tube must be replaced;
(2) Check the pipeline for dents, bending deformation, rupture, thread damage at the pipe joint, etc. If there is, replace the pipe; (3) Check whether the pipeline is dirty, if it is, rinse with absolute alcohol and wait for it to dry Install after drying.
Note: Do not use compressed air to clean the tube.
Installation of automotive air conditioning system piping
When installing the refrigeration system pipeline, use two wrenches as well, and tighten according to the specified tightening torque. Over-tightening can easily lead to inadequate pipe sealing, and over-tightening can easily damage pipe joint threads. Attention should also be paid to the installation:
(1) Use the matching O-ring seal, and be careful not to drop or scratch the O-ring; (2) When installing, apply a small amount of frozen lubricant to the O-ring seal;
(3) Before connecting the metal pipe and the hose, apply some frozen lubricant to the pipe joint;
(4) After installing the pipeline, check whether the layout of the pipeline is correct and whether other parts may scratch with it.
After installation, confirm that there is no leakage, evacuate, and add refrigerant and test the performance of the air conditioning system.
The above is our overhaul tips, have you got it?
Next, I will introduce our air conditioner from the structure, implementation standards, and performance characteristics
First of all, let's talk about the structure of the air conditioning tube. There are two types of air conditioning hose-Type C and Type E, and the corresponding structure is different depending on the type.
Type C：Inner Tube—CSM/IIR
Difference: Type C has lower permeability than Type E
Executive standard: SAE J2064
Performance characteristics: R134a/R404a/R12/1234yf refrigerant resistance, low permeability, pulse resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, anti-vibration, etc.
The above is the whole content of this week, if you are interested in our air conditioner, welcome inquire~