Introduction to multifunctional chemical hose
Multifunctional chemical hose, also known as multi-functional delivery of chemical hose.
1. The inner layer consists of a smooth, translucent, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene.
2. The reinforced layer consists of a high-strength synthetic core and a wound layer with several layers of metal wire.
3. Outer layer is made of special rubber with corrosion resistance, ozone resistance and abrasion resistance. It is divided into smooth outer layer (XLPE) and corrugated outer layer (UHMW) with better bending property.
4.Temperature range T.P. -40 ° F to + 250 ° F (-40 ° C to + 120 ° C)
Multi-functional chemical hose has good resistance to solvents, strong acid-base medium corrosion, benzene, ketones, esters, alcohols, aldehydes, hydrocarbons, acids, bases, chlorinated hydrocarbons, such as more than 98% of chemical species. Can be used as spraying hose, paint hose, paint hose, ink hose, chemical hose, oil hose, solvent hose, equipment and equipment supporting hose.
Multi-functional chemical hose applications
1. Hoses for transporting almost all known chemical species of benzene, ketones, esters, alcohols, aldehydes, hydrocarbons, acids, bases, chlorinated hydrocarbons, etc.
2. The solvent hose is widely used in the chemical industry, paint, coatings, ink industry production process delivery and discharge coatings, dyes, inks, paints, chemical additives and benzene, ketones organic solvents.
3. Storage, transportation Chemical industry, filling trucks, barges, terminals or storage tanks in the delivery and discharge of various solvents, acid and alkali and other corrosive chemicals; printing and packaging industry in the delivery of ink (oil ink and water-based ink).